Friday, April 17, 2015

DIY Up-Cycled Large Bust Necklace Display Stand! Learn to make this necklace stand with recycled things from around the house!

Greetings!

Welcome to my new blog and thank you for checking out my first post!


Here is a post from my first stab at blogging. It isn't exactly new... but it is so relevant to what I am doing in this blog, that I wanted to include it.
This is a DIY bust display made out of stuff you will find around the house. It has step by step pictures throughout the whole process. The finished product really turned out great! I use it all the time. It is perfect for displaying larger necklaces, plus it photographs well. It will make you smile to see what I ended up using for all the parts. It always is fun to think outside of the box, and recycling stuff I would normally put in the bin makes my day.


Click on the picture or follow the link below:

 DIY Up-Cycled Large Bust Necklace Display


http://hashtagmakeastatement.blogspot.com/2014/04/diy-up-cycled-large-bust-necklace.html

No comments:

Post a Comment